UTC Ice Sports Center is now offering extraordinary fundraising opportunity for your organization! In a nutshell: When you sell admission tickets for our public session, we will give you a check for a portion of the sales. Our ticket prices are $25 February-October/ $30 November-January (this includes admission and skate rental). If you sell 10 to 49 tickets, you will receive $5 for every ticket sold. If you sell 50 to 99 tickets, you will receive $6 for every ticket, and if you sell over 100 tickets you will receive $7 for every ticket. For example: If you sell 500 tickets, we will cut a check to your organization for $3,500.Here are the details:
1. Complete the form below to reserve your date
2. We will set up a payment link that will incorporate all of the details of your organization’s fundraiser, as well as your mission statement.
3. You will market the link to all your contacts.
4. Your contacts will purchase tickets on-line.
5. You will receive a report each time someone buys a ticket.
6. When the fundraiser is over, we will make a personalized check to your organization to be picked up at the ice rink.
NOTE: Due to November and December public traffic we will not be having any fundraising events for these months. Small groups are welcome to book through our Public Skating page and save $5 on admission if they book 24 hours in advance.
Sassafras raised $1,000 for the special Olympics