General Admission Price
|5 Yrs & Under||$10|
|Military – With ID (Includes Skate Rental)||$15|
|Skate Rental (Figure Skates & Hockey Skates Available)||$5|
|Annual Public Session Pass (Without rental skates)||$250|
|Annual Public Session Pass (Incl. skate rental)||$275|
|Skater Helper (Per Hour)||$15|
|Locker Rental (Per Use)||$2|
Purchase a Fun Card and Save. Fun Cards can be used to pay for Public Skating, Freestyles, Pickup Hockey, Stick time, Adult skills clinic:
$50 = $55 fun card dollar credits -10% Savings
$100 = $115 fun card dollar credits – 15% Savings
$200 = $230 fun card dollar credits – 15% Savings
Purchase a Fun Card in the Pro shop or On-line
Group Rates Price
|10 to 49 People (includes skate rentals)||$14|
|50 to 99 People (includes skate rentals)||$13|
|100 to 149 People (includes skate rentals)||$12|
|150 and up Please Call|
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All groups must be booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Call the box office at 858-452-9110 ext.0
- Space is limited. Check with the box office if the date of your choice is available.
- Groups CANNOT sell their tickets on or around the premises at any time. All members of the group must complete their personal financial transaction before arriving at the Rink. NO EXCEPTIONS. Anyone attempting to sell group rate tickets on or around the premises will forfeit their admission tickets without refunds.
- One payment must be made for the entire group at the same time.
- Once group tickets are purchased, no additional group rates can be added.
- Group rates are the same for children and adults.
- Refunds will not be given for excessive ticket purchases.
- All group rates are held during our posted public session time.
- A Group must have a minimum of ten skaters.