Thank you for choosing UTC Ice!
Before you get started, please note that there are a couple of prerequisites that must be met in order to join the Skating Academy, as follows:
- All new skaters must take the Free Introductory Class before signing up. This is intended to give your skater a sense of the basics, how our classes are run, and to assess whether they would do well with our style of teaching. Please reach out to the Pro Shop to schedule your first class: email@example.com or (858) 452-9110 x0.
- At this time, new skaters must be at least 4 years old before eligible to register.
- New skaters aged 18+ may register for Skating Academy for Adult level classes without taking the Introductory Class.
If you have previous skating experience…:
- More than 3 hours total skating experience but have never taken classes—please register for the Introductory Class as listed above.
- Have taken some Skating Academy classes at our facility in the past or any other rink (6 months or less)—you may skip the Introductory Class and register directly through this form! If you would like to set up an evaluation to be placed into the correct class, register now AND reach out to our Skating Director to schedule a level placement evaluation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have taken Skating Academy classes regularly at our facility in the past or any other rink (more than 6 months)—please register through this form. If you believe you skate at a higher level, register now AND reach out to our Skating Director to schedule a level placement evaluation: email@example.com